Sunday, July 22, 2007

summertime goodness

chelsea and bailey getting their float on

CJ rockin' the waves


i was all set. piggy tails to keep my hair out of the suntan lotion, shades, swimsuit, beach towel, flip flops, and tunes! apparently i wasn't 'socializing'. LOL

i just started saving my files on to one of my two external hard drives. of course i started with my pictures. i found this file called 'old computer' that was under My Documents. i think Roberto saved everything from my last computer and transfered it all on to this computer that way. guess what i found? pictures i had forgotten! gotta' love that. these pictures were from a day we spent with our closest friends at Moose Creek 2 summers ago.

these pictures make me think that it is the 3rd week in July and we haven't had crap for hot weather and sunshine. today was an overcast, muggy day. i don't really like weather that gets up into the high 90's or the 100's but i do like enough heat for it to seem like summer. this picture reminds me that i did have a really good day that day. it reminds me that maybe we should plan another day like that. it seems like we all just do the same 'ole, same ole' week after week. that's sad. i need to call them and set up a play date.

1 comment:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

You want hot? Come visit my neck of the woods. It's only gonna be 102 today, but it's monsoon season! Thunderstorms tonight! It's a bit muggy though, because of the storms. We're at 44% humidity right now, which is killer for us who aren't used to humidity at all.