Thursday, July 19, 2007

finally


my friends and i have been planning an all day crop. it has been a mess! the bummer part of it is that not all of us can make it on the same day. so, we will end up having 2 crops but that won't hurt anyone. so we finally settled on a day and are just putting together the details. it is going to be so great. i thought i would post this LO as inspiration and to try to get us back to getting more than one picture on a page. i love this one. i also like the white edges on the picture. enjoy.

peace out.

2 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I didn't know you had a blog, you TURD!!!

(I say that with only the utmost love and respect)

Michelle said...

YAY!!! We finally got it together...it's gonna be so fun! I've got all these ideas running through my head, can't wait to play :)