Thursday, July 12, 2007

here i am again

i thought i should give this a try one more time and see if i could keep up with it. i have a lot going on in my life right now and it might be nice to get it out on 'paper'. let's see if i can give you a feel for what is "my life" right now:



  • my husband has decided to change careers at 39 years old. yes, he quit the nursery and has begun an apprenticeship to become a plumber. once he is done he will make awesome money working for himself without having to deal with the hell that is a family business. i totally understand and support his decision to leave the nursery but this new path takes a few years and doesn't ear anywhere near what he was making. big adjustment when there doesn't seem to be anything in our budget, other than cable, that can be cut.

  • i closed my scrapbook store. i don't know what possessed me to open another one. i wasn't good with spending then and i wasn't good at it this time.

  • i am taking an on-line course to become a medical transcriptionist so i can work from home. it pays by the line and i type fast so hopefully i can make good money. let me tell you though...it's fricken' HARD! i really want to work from home because of CJ. he is 14 and i want to keep a close eye on him. he is a really good kid other than sometimes it seems like he has 'a time of the month'. he also has a girl that he has been dating for 9 months or so that lives about 4 blocks away and i am sitting right in the middle of that one. as much as a mother can. i know that this relationship won't last forever but there will be others.

  • bailey is getting her license in couple months and that makes my stomach turn over every time i think about it. i will admit that there is a small part of me that is liking the thought of sending her to the store to get milk or to Taco Bell.

  • Roberto is having hand surgery in August. it is his right hand so that will be a little difficult for him. plus, it pushes some of his apprenticeship out a couple months.

  • CJ is starting high school. help me, jebus!

  • and finally, i have been having a lot of problems lately with restless leg syndrome. our family on my Dad's side has it. i seem to have developed a bad case of it. i have tried a couple different medications for it. the first one worked but made me sick to my stomach. so we are trying a different one that doesn't seem to be working. i would rather be sick to my stomach before bedtime than have my legs hurt. so i think i will go back on requip.

so that's me lately. a whiner. i guess that's a pretty OK second entry. hopefully i will try again soon.


peace out.


1 comment:

Danea Burleson said...

I think this is great for your first entry in over a year...haha. And your right, I do check my emails, and I didn't see anything wrong with HS entry. If she wants to post from the hosp, then all the power to her...haha. And as for the layout, it must still be on my flashcard, if I even took a pic, but I will get it to ya, I promise.

Spent another day in L&D...grrr.
xoxo