Friday, July 27, 2007

knocked on my butt

i hate being sick. i am usually a whiner. i know this. i have come to terms with it. but this was awful. massive stomach cramps if i moved at all. they started monday night. i still have some lighter ones now but can keep them pretty much away as long as i stay on top of the tylenol and don't move too fast and sit often.

i think, and i am pretty sure, i got sick from one of those pre-cut bags of salad. on monday i was in a huge hurry and hadn't really done much with my hair & make-up, so i swung into a grocery store that i will usually only buy non-perishable items at. i was after pop, bottled water, junk food for CJ, and canned chili. the produce dept. is right at the front and a salad sounded awesome so i grabbed a bag of salad, a package of sliced mushrooms, and a tomato. i knew i had a cucumber, shredded cheese, and sliced chicken at home. yum! it looked great. i did think the lettuce tasted a little strange but figured it was because it was a 'fancy' lettuce mix and a brand i wasn't familiar with. maybe it wasn't the salad. who knows. i just know the was i feel has sucked!

and i am not missing my crop tomorrow!! i am still looking for my circle scissor but other than that i am ready to see my peeps!

thought i would share this fun quiz i found on my friend, Sara's, blog:


You Are the Middle Finger

A bit fragile and dependent on your friends, you're not nearly as hostile as you seem.
You are balanced, easy to get along with, and quite serious.
However, you can get angry and fed up with those around you. And you aren't afraid to show it!

You get along well with: The Index Finger

Stay away from: The Pinky


i wonder what The Pinky is? i would be willing to bet that Berto is The Index Finger. he is pretty easy going. if anyone takes this quiz and ends up being The Pinky, let me know what it is.


Oh!! Big News! Big News!!
we bought Bailey her first car! she is just beside herself. mommy of the year here, found her a white 1997 4-dr Pontiac Grand-Am GT. it was $6100 and i talked the guy down to $3800 by using my pleading skills, my poor me skills, and my "look how pretty my daughter is, shouldn't she have something cool to drive?" skills. we are taking it to get it detailed next Friday so it will be perfect. now she just needs a license. i will post a pic when i get out and about with my camera again.


peace out.

2 comments:

anne said...

I'm the index finger.

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Middle Fingers RULE!!!