Saturday, October 25, 2008

**love, love, love....**

having teenagers and not having this!!

MADNESS

i was starting to feel anxious and stressed just reading this. i am so glad i am past this stage. granted, i never went through this kind of torture but i had my own personal "moments". kids are hard no matter what.

i ran across this layout this morning while i was blog-hopping and it toally made me want to scrap. anyone interested in having a day crop at my house? i can kick the kids out and i practically have a store in my scraproom so you can get inspired here. for those of you who don't scrap you could maybe make xmas cards??


















anyone up for it?? we should get going on it before the holiday crunch. hey kambria, you could make tags for gifts since you do cool things like that. brat.

peace.

6 comments:

{marie} said...

i'm in....and you are coming tomorrow.

Susanne P. said...

i know i am coming tomorrow bossy! are you going to pick me up or am i driving??

Mrs Anne said...

YES i wanna COME TO THE CROP!

let me know when you decide to have it, i'll take the day off!

:)

xo, see you later this afternoon!

heart u!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Aw... I wished I lived closer to you!!!

Missy said...

I'm so in. Let's schedule it soon (and have lemon yummies :)

Susanne P. said...

i will make a double batch! but you have to bring something too.

sara, i wish you could be here. then i could love on sawyer. i am sure all of us would love to have him here. =)