Wednesday, October 01, 2008

**fun stuff that i love**

these rock! i see a lot of companies have them now but the ones from Pier One are the best. this scent, Amber, is one of my favorites. my front bathroom is decorated in taupe and burnt orange so it matches so well.














one of the sales ladies at Bath & Body Works told me that these, which i have quite a few of, are being replaced....


















....by these. i purchased one starter set to test them and they rock! i think they are better than the other ones. they had the starter sets and the refill sets on sale a few weeks ago so i got a few more in the yummy fall scents and now my house smells awesome. i don't like to burn candles so these are just perfect.

















peace.

3 comments:

{marie} said...

sadly i have the old kind plugged in all over my house {empty}....i'm sure it is a fire hazard! glad to see the update...we need to see a picture of the new doo!

Mrs Anne said...

LOVE the smelly stuff! :)

Hope you can come Sunday, would love to have you there!

xo

Danea Burleson said...

Ok so these don't plug in? do they have creamy nutmeg? Dang I was just at the mall today and didn't go in here. Guess I'll be makin' another trip!