Monday, November 03, 2008

**len and susan suck**


i am sorry len, but you need to get with the times. try to accept something new. this was amazing!



could susan be anymore akward??



and again, len ruins the day. i thought cody did a great job!



i can't believe i watch this show. when it first came out i cracking up. i thought it was so stupid and that it wouldn't last. look at me now, posting youTube videos venting about len! LOL


oh, and dear sweet anne i went and searched out a few more songs from Missy Higgins since i liked the one you posted. i really like this one.



i get my hair cut on wednesday. i think i am going to tweak it a little around the face. one of these days i will get it right. staci is probably sick of me. i love getting my hair done. it always feels so good.

here are a few more of my favorite pics of my "kids". i love them all
(especially mine).

my girls



cj and his best buddy austin



cj and his other best buddy andy



ok crafters, i am going to take the bull by the horns and try to get this craft day scheduled. if we can do a weekday how about FRIDAY, NOV. 14th?? if not how about SATURDAY, NOV. 15th?? same deal the following week FRIDAY, NOV. 21st or SATURDAY, NOV. 22nd. thanksgiving isn't until the 27th so we are o.k. there.


peace.

1 comment:

Mrs Anne said...

I can TOTALLY be avail on Saturday the 15th... ALL DAY!

i just need a heads up first... I can't take Friday off as I have some training to do.

Let me know.

I love that song, your kids and you!