Saturday, November 01, 2008

**flu blogging**

i got a flu shot. i now have the body aches and a slight fever. yay me. so, i have been doing some mindless blog-hopping. i found a few things i thought i would share.

this one goes out to kambria. when i laid eyes on it i was reminded of the picture of the room you posted a couple days ago. they don't necessarily go together in the same home (they would for me) but i love it. it doesn't quite have enough space for me but a kitchen that had that feel would rock.

i found this lovely kitchen on a blog i came across called Door Sixteen. i think i will bookmark this one and keep checking back to see how i like it.

and for my lovely, sweet anne...a chandelier

and a beautiful blue owl
blue owl

coming from a family of farmers i find these beautiful as well as a sweet memory from my childhood.




peace.

4 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

Oh my goodness i LOVE that chadelier!

and the owl!!!

we MUST get together soon... :)

xoxoxo heart you

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Sorry you're feeling cruddy! Hopefully it passes soon. Those shovels and the wheelbarrow are AMAZING!

Susanne P. said...

i know, anne. i want to 'craft' too. maybe the next weekend.

Missy said...

Dont' forget me when you do crafty-day. I am crafy. And I will bring goodies. :)