Wednesday, May 06, 2009

**tagged**






















It's the **8** Things post.


8 Things I Look Forward To:


  1. Bailey's Graduation

  2. CJ getting his license

  3. Starting work as a Transcriptionist

  4. Going to CA to visit Danea

  5. Summer

  6. Starting to Scrapbook again

  7. Having the kids home on Summer Vacation

  8. Cooking for my Mom's Party

8 Things I Did Yesterday:



  1. Finished Printing Bailey's Grad Party Invited

  2. Went to the Dollar Store and bought Grad Party Supplies

  3. Went to Hallmark for Mom's Day card

  4. Grocery shopping

  5. Watched American Idol and Biggest Loser

  6. Tended my Farm on Facebook

  7. Took a nap

  8. Set-Up a step to help my cat Raven jump up to her food table. She's fat and old.

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:



  1. Tend a Garden without killing it

  2. Learn to jog

  3. Go spend a huge amount of Money on awesome Clothes

  4. Paint the walls in my home to give it some Color

  5. Take my kids on a Vacation

  6. Learn how to take Great Photos

  7. Visit Danea more Often

  8. Go to Cooking School

8 Shows I Watch:



  1. Bones

  2. The Closer

  3. Criminal Minds

  4. Clean House

  5. The Ghost Whisperer

  6. Life

  7. House

  8. Intervention

Well, there you have it MISS ANNE. I finally did a tag! LOL ♥ The bloggers that I would tag were taken by Anne so I guess I will just leave you with my list.




peace.

1 comment:

Mrs Anne said...

omg yay!
i'm so proud.

:)

wanna go jogging this weekend?
then scrap?