Thursday, April 16, 2009

**heart warming**

you know, there are a lot of people out there that say there are way too many reality shows out there. and they are right. some of them are ridiculous and should never be allowed to be on the air. but sometimes....just sometimes they can make a world of difference to someone. and that just might be worth putting up with all the other crap.

this woman just makes me smile. even before she sang. her life was sad in my opinion. never been kissed at the age of 47?? bless her ever loving heart. and her attitude and personality is wonderful. i bet she is a joy to be around. and like one of the judges said...everyone in the room was against her. the judges themselves were giggling and rolling their eyes. but she made them eat crow. good for her. this is the good that is found sometimes. and this warms my heart immensely. (sorry about the link. they have disabled all the embedding on all the videos i could find)

Susan Boyle

and i feel the same way about this sweet man. he competed last season this same show. i think me might have won, too. he ended up sing for the Queen. people...he was selling cell phones. what a life changing event. even after having watched this video at least a dozen times the chills and tears still come.

Paul Potts

i guess i just wanted to share some inspiration. some consideration before judgement. and some chills and tears from something so unexpected and amazing. ♥♥♥


peace.

4 comments:

Jessie Brown said...

Oh I know...I love this...it melts my heart :)

Mrs Anne said...

Seriously... i love em both!

I always cheer for the "unexpected" underdog. Her quirkiness makes me smile and that voice gave me chills...:)

yay for big hearts!

xoxo

♥ya!

Missy said...

I love it. I watched both videos twice. I too cheer for the underdog. That's why we should never judge :)

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

Great stories. I love stuff like this!