Wednesday, April 15, 2009

**anne tagged me*

apparently there is a tag out there to take a picture right at the moment you get the tag....no primping. so in all it's glory here is mine.


















reasons it's horrible:
  1. cell phone picture
  2. 6:00 am
  3. yesterday's eye make-up
  4. wife-beater tank
  5. headband
  6. self-portrait

and of course you will notice that anne's pic is right after she went out with a friend. hmmm.....make-up. whatever girlfriend!! let's see a post in the am when you get up. that takes guts!

i am supposed to tag others but i don't really think that works but here it is:

  1. kambria
  2. missy
  3. kate
  4. jessie
  5. i won't do danea since she just had a baby.
  6. sara

well, that's it for today. have a great wednesday!

peace.

2 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

You suck. If I had read this later in the day, I would have been cool, as I am expecting company and should look human-ish then. But right this second? I've only been up a couple of hours, I've done a load of laundry, fed myself and the baby, bathed him, and am now PUMPING!!! LOL! Screw cleaning myself up!

Mrs Anne said...

hey now....
when i got tagged i took the pic RIGHT THEN... it just happened to NOT be at 6am.. it was more like 830pm!

I'll send you a private viewing pic of me in the AM... ;)

xo