Saturday, December 01, 2007

been down

my closest friends know that i have problems with ups & downs. i am in a down that i can't kick. maybe it's the shorter days, the big-time changes in our lives, the stress of Christmas...which usually isn't a stress but is this year.


i talked with a friend yesterday who helped me see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. she helped me make a schedule. i did. it's way more packed than i thought it would be but i am going to give it my all. so far, so good. i know it's only been one day but i did yesterday perfectly. as soon as my morning coffee and blogging is over i am on to day 2. i will finish day 2 if it kills me. thanks friend.


berto is working at the Benton County Senior Dial-a-Bus. he is dispatcher and is in love with his job. he loves to dispatch and loves helping the older people who need this service. he has even had to run out twice now and pick-up and/or drop-off two clients that a certain bus couldn't or didn't get to. he even thought that was pretty cool. there is some room for advancement so that is good as well. i am very happy for him. and to be honest....the paycheck.


i am so in the mood to scrapbook but just know that i can't because at this late date my school work has to come first. i need to make sure our crop group has a scrapbook day in January. hint, hint, Anne, go check the schedule!! i am all packed and ready to go!!


since this post seems so down (sorry about that) i thought i would post some funny pics. those of you who know me well know that i am ALWAYS behind in my laundry. there is always a pile of dirty clothes on the floor in my bathroom. the other day Bug and Jack were wrestling around in the pile of clothes and out runs Bug with the arm of my bra around her. not around her neck but over her head and behind her 2 front legs...almost like a harness. i swear....not a single person in this house did it to her. how she did it is beyond me. then, as i am taking pictures she gets one of the hooks stuck in the carpet and can't go anywhere. we were dying laughing. 'gotta love a pet that can keep you laughing.




peace.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susanne,
There isnt a day that I dont give you some thought. I want you to know how much you mean to me and so many others. We really need to have a once a month time for scrapping and sharing our layouts, I know it gives me inspiration and I always learn something new. I saw Jamie at the store today for the first time since the shop closed. I sure miss her, Kate, and Michelle. Hope to see you soon. Call me day or night. love ya Pam

Mrs Anne said...

S~
I'm here for you anytime, you know that. I'm glad that your schedule is working well for you. Sometimes you just have to take it one day at a time and put it all into perspective. Remember that you can only change what you do TODAY.. you can't fix yesterday. Keep up the great work and when it's all said and done we'll have a SUSANNE FINISHES SCHOOL crop. :)

xo,
Anne

Michelle said...

Just want ya to know that I love ya, and am just down the street if you ever need a coffee break with a friend.

And looks like we'll be neighbors for long term!!! We get to stay in our house! I am so happy and relieved.

I am hoping for a crop in January at Anne's too! I miss my friends!!!

Danea Burleson said...

I am sorry you're feeling so crapy, those pics of Bug are so funny! Hope you're feeling better. Call me if you get a chance later, Or I'll try and call you tonight. :)