Thursday, November 08, 2007

i hate tests

well, i took my 2nd review test last night and got an 84%. that's pretty good i think.

but, tonight my proctor, Dawna, is coming over to watch me take my mid-term and i am nervous as hell. what if i bomb? do i get to retake it? i can't find any info on that. i guess i have to call and ask. wish me luck. i will keep you posted.

on a good note....i have been selling all of my Longaberger baskets on Ebay to make money while i am trying to finish school. i have been doing OK. sold a set of nested serving baskets (that i adored) for $165. i have to head into town and ship 4 boxes today.

Monday i am headed out to Cocoa Daisy with Pam to start putting together the kits for December. i can't wait to see what they are going to have in them!

peace.

1 comment:

Mrs Anne said...

Keep your chin up! You'll do great!

:)