Thursday, August 16, 2007

4am madness

it has happened before. twice. a live mouse. a small, fast rodent brought in by one of my cats. while chasing the first one around and not getting any where i got a great idea. the shop vac!! massive power and i don't have to get close to it. it totally worked. just corner it and suck that little rodent up!

the cat that brings me these "gifts" has no front claws and has a condition where her eyes go back and forth. we say she has "wonky eyes". how the heck she catches a mouse is beyond me.

my little gift giver: Izzy










and my tool of choice for small rodents:













if you should find a mouse in your house....grab for the shop vac!!

4 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

So... how'd ya get the mouse OUT of the shop vac?

anne said...

OMG i about died when you told me about this... thank goodness for the shopvac!

:)

Michelle said...

HaHa! Too funny...Our cat brought in 2 dead ones last week. It totally grossed me out...but I am thankful they weren't kicking still.

Danea Burleson said...

Time to update girlie!