Thursday, January 15, 2009

**called out**

my friend sara wants me to share 5 items that i am addicted to. well i will say is that we should be neighbors because we share a few addictions.

without a doubt the internet is a staple in our house. it amazes me how we freak out when it is down. it's sad really.

i don't stop at scrapbook paper. no baby, i like ALL the scrap supplies! looking at them just makes me happy.

we have 2 tivos and both of them can record 2 shows at once. that's crazy! but the best ever!

i love kitchen knives. all sizes. i just recently got the best sharpener and i love it. nothing is worse than a dull knife.

old navy long rib-knit tanks. i love these for layering. i wear them year round. i wear them in the winter with a zip-front sweatshirt around the house. so comfy. throw on some flannel jammie bottoms and my slippers and i am set!


now i get to tag five:
kambria
missy
kate
jessie
danea-bo-banea

3 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

whoa! two posts in ONE day? Love your addiction list! :) You crack me up!

Plans monday?! :) xo

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Check this: WE GAVE UP CABLE FOR THE NEW YEAR. With the cable went the DVR. I'm not a big tv watcher, but it will be strange to get used to not having all the options available anymore.

I love my Henckels knives. Did you know you're supposed to hone them (not sharpen) before each use? I'm so bad about that. I forget.

Danea Burleson said...

I "may" actually attempt this if I get the time. ;)