Thursday, December 11, 2008

**i was tagged**

it's nice to know you Carol. i just adore your daughter Jamie. anne and jamie are the best....and they make a beautiful couple.






I was tagged by CAROL at http://carolskitchentabletalk.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

  1. i have to check on-line sites in order in the morning. msnbc, my email, my bank, my blog, pioneer woman's blog, and then the blogs on my blog-list.
  2. for at least the past 5 years i have done at least 90% of my shopping on-line. i hate going to stores to shop. if i could shop for groceries on-line i would.
  3. my house is almost always picked up and clean. but my office/scraproom is a nightmare. the area around my computer is terrible and i am amazed that i can sit here and be comfortable.
  4. i hate to drive.
  5. i always have to have noise in the background. a radio or the tv, even if i am in the other room or not watching it. i sleep with the tv on, too.
  6. i find it hard to throw magazines out. i have piles of them in my office. i love to look at them but rarely read all the articles. i am a "picture-reader".

i seriously don't have anyone to tag that will do it or that hasn't been tagged a million times over. i hate to list them if it isn't going to go anywhere. i will give it a shot but don't expect much. lol

http://zeedoda.blogspot.com/

http://splendidmissm.blogspot.com/

http://creativekate.typepad.com/my_weblog/

that's all i got.

peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know i would if i wasn't such a computer moron.....not mormon ... i said moron....hehehehee

Carol said...

Hi Susanne nice to meet you also! I also have a hard time throwing out magazines,nice to know I am not the only one lol. I enjoy your blog!!!!!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

You rock. Really. Did I ever tell you that I wish you were my neighbor? Because I do.

Of course, I saw this when you posted it, and thought - OOOH, must come back to this, and then that "mommy brain" thing kicked in and it's a week later.

I suck.