Thursday, September 25, 2008

**well crap**














i've been tagged. thanks Anne. way to make me update my blog.

...and off we go...

  1. i count the towels as i put them in the washer. usually 7 or 8.
  2. it drives my nuts if my car isn't parked perfectly straight in the driveway.
  3. messes/disorganization in my house drives me crazy but my computer area/scraproom is a nightmare and it doesn't really bug me.
  4. i love math. i did really well at it in high school and took calculus for the term that i was at OSU.
  5. i don't consider a movie worth seeing if i have or will have missed the trailers. those are the best part.
  6. i tend to get caught in ruts. for example right now i am addicted to crime shows such as Criminal Minds, Bones, The Closer, and Without a Trace. thank goodness for TIVO.
  7. i am deathly afraid of bats. (there is a long story behind it) now that i think of it i had bat issues when i was a kid at my grandma's house so maybe i have always had this fear. hmmm...

...now i have to tick off 7 other bloggers (sorry guys)...
Danea
Sara
Kati
Kambria

i'm lame. that's all i have that are close enough for me to do this tagging stuff to. i might offend everyone else.

peace.

6 comments:

Danea Burleson said...

Just a heads up...I won't respond to this. I am the worst at tag.

Hommie don't play dat!

Just be thankful I'm reading your blog. Hehehe

Susanne P. said...

i don't blame ya'. i just thought it gave me a blog-post idea. lol

oh, and i feel oh so thankful. i am on the floor bowing. can you see it??

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Bugger. I don't HAVE 7 interesting things about me. Off to go try to think of some...
Maybe I'll tag Danea too just to mess with her head.

Susanne P. said...

LOL she is so stubborn. and i know you have 7 things. i spent almost a week with you remember??

Danea Burleson said...

Ok so I didn't mean thankful like THAT! LOL. Smart ass!

creative kate said...

hey you ........i just read this. i suck i know.

you know i am computer stupid and can not link, silly chickie.

okay 7 things about me....
1.i live in my pjs and only get dressed if i am going somewhere.

2. my ass is becoming as big as my computer chair since i found the blogging world.

3. i never thought i would be a housewife!

4. i have never been so high as the night i saw page and plant (led zeppelin) and you can take that literally or not.

5.i'm a dreamer...everyday..most of the time.

6. i hate the color red and don't know why. i won't even buy something if it has a red label. seriously hate it.

7. i keep a very clean house but i don't clean my oven.....ssshhhhhhh.