Tuesday, August 19, 2008

**why are we ALWAYS portrayed this way?!**

click the following link and scroll down through the pictures WITHOUT reading any text. can you pick out the oregonians??

total stereotyping

do i look anything like that? i don't know ONE person that looks like that. they are frickin' bee keepers for goodness sakes!! sure,people like that are out there but i think every state might have people like that. there isn't anything wrong with looking/living like that but oregon is always shown that way. chaps my ass!!

now, mind you, i will watch the show just to see if they will edit out the times when these 2 are smokin' some good ole' oregon-grown weed! and so will everyone else i am sure.

peace.

2 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

So, I'm scrolling down, scrolling down... and almost choke on my water when I get to the beekeepers!

I assure you, you look nothing like those folks.

Mrs Anne said...

lol S! you crack me up!

i think WE should go on there!

omg just THINK of the craziness!

xoxo love ya.