Saturday, July 19, 2008

**my name is susanne and**

i am addicted to following blog links.

basic grey fabric
ice cream scoop
mixed tape
makes me wanna have a party
would go perfect in my kitchen
been into owls lately & love these
mad scrappin' skills that make me want to scrap
everyone needs one of these in their town

and other times i find on blogs things that hit me to my core. as i go through my divorce this really speaks to me and lets me be OK with it all.

i eat.
i sleep.
i scrap.
i love.
i refresh.
i drink.
i watch.
i waste.
i make.
i destroy.
i find.
i lose.
i seek.
i search.
i try.
i fail.
i am.
what i am.


peace.

4 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

hey you!
i love the links!
you know i'm always here for you.

we need to get together soon.

xo
anne

Anonymous said...

Hey there. Thinking of you alot lately. Looking forward to seeing you one of these days. You know how to find me. love ya Pam

Danea Burleson said...

Aww, you know I love ya too!...gunna call...

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Hi! ~waving madly~

We met at the CC board years and years ago.

I followed links from blog to blog (I´m addicted too ;) ) and found yours.

Super big hugs.