Thursday, April 03, 2008

I would like to thank the Academy...

for this Shitty-Blogger Award. it means so much to me. i didn't prepare a speech but there are a few people i need to thank. first of all, let me thank my 2 teenagers. without them i would blog more. ha! i would also like to thank mr. laundry. he never fails to build up which prevents me from blogging. ha! of course then there is dinner. always there EVERYDAY!! i would blog more if not for dinner. ha! and most of all i would like to thank mr. TIVO who, without a doubt, keeps me captivated every evening. without TIVO i would blog more. ha! gosh, it feels like i am forgetting someone....oh, i know. ms. school. she is constantly kicking my butt. she has me in the home stretch now, which is turning out to be the hardest part. without her i would blog more. ha!

i'm alive.

peace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Susanne. Sure miss ya! I hear you with the chores around the house. ugh. It never ends. Hope to see you soon. Pam

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you sweet mama.

Miss you ALOT.

xo

SplendidlyImperfect said...

I'm so glad you're alive. The world is a better place with you in it.

{marie} said...

good to hear from you. school has to be winding down, right? it will so be worth it when that day comes! take care.

Danea Burleson said...

LOL...this was very cute! Glad I didn't make the list...hehehe.