Friday, March 07, 2008

irritated

berto and his friend john had to work on my computer and save all of my stuff onto my 2 external hard drives. (yes, i have 2 so if one tanks i have another, and yes, i am paranoid) they could wipe my computer clean and put it back to factory settings. we think i had a virus or something.

but...now my pictures are in a different place and photoshop elements isn't loaded onto my computer yet, so i can't crop/alter my pictures. irritating i tell you!! i have a few pictures i want to post and i can't. bother!!

i do have this...and it totally makes me happy.



bailey and i are totally fighting over him. she says she saw him first. lol my daughter and i are in love with the same guy.....what is the world coming to?? though i also love this guy:



it might be the accent. what is it about men with accents?

peace.

No comments: